Now a new book om comparative political communication has just been published. The title is How Media Inform Democracy. A Comparative Approach, and it is edited by Toril Aalberg and James Curran (Routledge, 2012). The book builds upon comparative content analyses and surveys in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Norway and Sweden. The main focus is on cross-national differences and similarities in how the media cover politics and current affairs, and how that contributes to and helps shape political knowledge and attitudes.
- #ECREA2022 conference
- Pre-Conference Workshop for Early-Career Scholars
- Call for the early-career workshop is out
- New YECREA PolComm Representatives
- Kick-off meeting mentoring program
- Call for ECREA Conference is out!
- New management team elected
- Call for 2nd round of mentoring program
- ECC 2021 Braga Conference – Political Communication Section Programme
- Call for papers for ECREA’s Political Communication Section Interim Conference March 26th-27th, 2021, Bucharest, Romania